5 min read
How AI can enable a sustainable business future
Discover the future of AI in business and learn how it can help your company balance sustainability and growth.
What are the benefits of innovation and applied AI technologies?
AI-powered business use cases
- Tractable works with insurers to consolidate their claims workload and automate the claims estimating process. We calibrate our AI to your unique standards, helping you deliver a service that’s up to 10 times faster to customers, and to perform fraud checks more accurately.
- Our AI quickly determines whether your customers need repair work done or a full payout from their policy, allowing customers to manage their assets more effectively during stressful periods.
- Tractable’s AI-powered solutions also give you total visibility into your claims. Our AI flags borderline claims for further approval, ensuring important cases get human attention and claims reviews are easier to execute.
- Moreover, fully-digitized workflows give you a new level of strategic insight. You can automatically review and check claim estimations for validation and identify new efficiencies for long-term growth.
- Tractable’s Applied AI can support intelligent fleet management initiatives. Our computer vision software puts an end to ‘sight unseen’ purchases, allowing you to assess a potential vehicle purchase by scanning it in as little as one minute.
- The algorithms appraise the quality and help identify flaws in the exterior, helping you negotiate with sellers more effectively and maintain a healthier fleet of vehicles long-term.
- Tractable’s AI also helps identify salvageable parts from old cars at end-of-life.
- Our platform integrates with car repair software in body shops around the world. In addition, our Applied AI can notify you of vehicle sales and allow you to purchase exact parts for upcoming repairs. As a result, our AI can help you save money and reduce waste.