Who are we?
What data is collected?
- questions, queries, feedback or any other information you email us (including your email address)
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- these cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.
- the pages you visit on this web site
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
- We don’t collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
- _ga This helps us count how many people visit tractable.ai by tracking if you’ve visited before (expires after 2 years)
- _gat Used to manage the rate at which page view requests are made (expires after 10 minutes)
Where is your data stored?
How do we keep your data secure?
Disclosing your information
Links between websites
Following a link to this site from another
What rights does GDPR give me?
- Rectification: If any of the data we hold about you is incorrect then you can ask us to correct it.
- Access: You have the right to view the data we hold about you and to receive copies of this data in digital format.
- Erasure: You can request that we erase all the data we hold about you.
- Restriction of processing: In some cases you can ask us to retain your data but not do anything with it.
How do I exercise my GDPR rights?
What if I have a complaint?